Monday, May 30, 2011

Bike Tour Preparation



In retrospect, there are a lot of lessons I took away from touring. There are a few things which I felt that was essential to my bike tour. For one, I found that certain resources on the net were pretty useful, here's one.

Packing: http://bicycletouringpro.com/blog/jim-dirlams-complete-bicycle-touring-gear-checklist/

This liast has helped me immensely when packing. You can also download the PDF which allows you to tick off what you need, have and have packed. Of course, this list here is meant for people going to truly remote places or for people intending to live a nomadic life. In certain places, like Taiwan which I rode, you don't need to prepare so much for your bike tour. I skipped the camping kit and a few other things within categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment