Saturday, April 23, 2011

The WTF Moment

In the Sinic domain, Taiwan is known for being one of the most WTF countries - with parliaments that are atypical of parliaments and mentalities that are rare in this part of the world.

The most WTF thing for me is what I saw tonight. There were explosions outside while I was sitting nice and quietly in the hostel. It's not the Boom Boom Pow, it's the sound of grenades and cannons. Big Roaders are invading Taiwan!!!



But I forgot I was in Taiwan. In Singapore if such a thing happened, something really big was going on - NDP, Malaysia chu stunt, etc. Over here, it's merely a daily affair.

Apparently the Taoist temple on this street was celebrating some ancient soldier's birthday. So they lined the streets with fireworks and blew them up all along the path which the tranced up female devotee was heading.

Now I know how Katy Perry had explosive boobs in her video


I wonder can those fireworks shoot horizontally? Hahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment