Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ride More, See More

I rode - not a commuting trip, but a leisure trip. The things I saw really amazed me.

This is serious.

I rode - off road, on road, everywhere. But where I rode really mattered. This post is dedicated to the park connectors that are being developed all over Singapore. I was a sceptic (not "skeptic") about park connectors but found that they really have a purpose - for leisure riding, they are perfect. I tried the new Punggol park connector that links Pasir Ris to Punggol. It's really good when you are riding with your significant other or friend, and you want to ride and TCSS.


Interestingly, on the Punggol side there's this bike rack - it's a tube that goes round, round, round. A really good twist from the standard rails, but function-wise, it's a bit lacking. I'm not gonna write why, because here I am to laud the park connectors for being such a nice place for leisure riding... maybe it will have a purpose for commuters too? I'm sure it will, if you live in Sengkang and need to head to Pasir Ris, for example. Less cars to contend with too!

No comments:

Post a Comment