Monday, April 11, 2011

WTFF



In anticipation of the long, loooooooooooooooong ride that I am going to do, I bought myself a new seat called the Rido R2. Apparently, it is supposed to be a good for long rides because it strains the correct parts and doesn't destroy my ability to reproduce. The test rides have, so far, been weird, with so much pressure placed on the sit bones than spreaded out evenly over the crotch and ass.

The promise of having no more numb balls is sounds awesome, but I haven't taken this out for a long ride yet, nor do I know if the tilt is suited to me. Currently, I find that using this saddle puts a lot of pressure on the palms, even when the saddle is neutrally angled. Poor weight distribution or just merely getting used to a Rido?

I (and my balls) will find out real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment